Con Form Aid® Granules
Nutritional Supplement for Horses
Con-Form Aid™ Granules are a palatable nutritional supplement developed just for horses to help eliminate stressful growth conformation problems in growing animals. Con-Form Aid Granules supply added nutrition in cases where Physitis (Epiphysitis) due to the stress of training, racing or performing is a concern.
In cases of severe deficiency, blood chemistry to follow the progress of the patient is recommended.
- Unique 0.85 to 1 calcium to phosphorous ratio
- Contains water soluble phosphorus
- Flavored with molasses and apple
- Contains vitamin D3 to aid in the utilization of the phosphorous and calcium
- Contains vitamin A acetate to help increase connective tissue for tendon strength and growth
Provides added nutrition in:
- Epiphis, a secondary bone forming center separated from parent bone.
- Epiphysitis, inflammation of Epiphyis, ESP, at the hip, knee and shoulder in foals.
- For horses of all ages.
Contains calcium and phosphorus in particular balance along with vitamins A and D3 to promote bone growth and strength factors for foals and mature horses on a deficient ration, grazing in mineral poor pasture, and for horses undergoing the stress of training, racing or performing.
Dosage & Administration Foals to 300 lbs
One scoop, twice daily.
Foals 300 to 500 lbs
Two scoops, twice daily.
Complex calcium phosphates, phosphorus, vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 in a palatable molasses-apple flavored coating.
To preserve potency, store in a cool, dry place.
Keep container closed when not in use.