Magnesium Chloride and Calcium Chloride in a Gel Base
The changing seasons aren’t always kind to cattle. Spring and fall pasturing can sometimes lead to grass tetany, but you can be prepared with Magna Gel.
- Supplies magnesium chloride and calcium chloride to cattle suffering from deficiency related conditions such as grass tetany
- Has a specially prepared base for quick absorption
- Easy to administer oral gel
- No milk withdrawal when used on cattle
- Can be used on adult cattle and calves
No warming and no needles required means Magna Gel is more convenient for your clients than injections if supplementation is required on sight.
A quickly absorbed nutritional supplement for cattle supplying additional magnesium and calcium.
No milk withdrawal when used on cattle.
Dosage & Administration
Hold head of cow in normal to slightly elevated position.
Place tube directly over tongue and empty contents.
Hold mouth closed and allow time to swallow.
Magnesium chloride, calcium chloride.
Store in a cool dry place.